Environmental management is constantly challenged by a broad range of global issues from climate change to economic development. An increasing global demand on finite water resources and management of those resources are major issues affecting communities throughout the world.
Fugro provides a wide range of geophysical surveying and mapping services to help private and public organizations assess existing resources and implement new policies or programs for effective resource management. This includes both airborne, covering large areas quickly, and high resolution land based geophysical surveying and mapping solutions.
From the coastal zone to inland waterways, Fugro delivers advanced geophysical services like;
- Baseline studies
- Floodplain mapping, saline incursions mapping, wetlands delineation, palaeochannel delineation, dry land salinity
- Groundwater mapping, water quality delineation, watershed management, levee stability assessment
- Irrigation planning
- Pollution detection and delineation
- Detection of man-made radioactivity
- Detection of buried metallic objects and pipelines