Keeping one step ahead of the elements
The provision of high quality regional oceanographic and meteorological (metocean) data is the first step in the development of any
offshore, coastal engineering or renewable energy project.
A good understanding of metocean conditions reduces uncertainty in engineering specifications, provides help in operational planning, leads to reduced costs, and enhances safety and operational efficiency.
Global solutions from Fugro
Fugro is a global leader in the provision of commercial metocean services and systems, these are provided on a fully integrated worldwide basis to meet and support specific client needs.
The broad spectrum of metocean services and systems we offer includes:
- Initial desktop and feasibility studies
- Measurement services covering a full range of metocean parameters
- Real-time ocean current profiling
- Real-time environmental monitoring systems
- Integrated real-time buoy monitoring systems
- Structural monitoring and riser management systems
- Weather forecasting
- Wave resource mapping
- Regional metocean expertise
- Data analysis, data management and data modelling
- Web based solutions
Related Data Sheets